Partner Training Program
The Operator Training Program for partners include 4 levels: Technical Evaluation, How to sell, Hands-on and On the job training.
- The Partner will get a closer look into the Operator MES system and find out what Operator MES is about and be able to compare Operator MES to other systems know by the partner.
- To make a potential Partner able to evaluate and measure Operator MES to other, by the potential Partner, known MES systems and make a decision if to become a Operator Systems Partner.
How to sell Operator MES
- This is for sales, pre-sales and management to be able to position and pitch Operator MES in the market and against other MES systems.
- To make sure that all roles at the potential Partner like, Managers, Pre-Sales, Sales, know how to pitch and sell Operator MES.
- Another important goal is to be able to position MES as a strategic IT system and draw direct parallels to Operator MES as a serious tool to handle the operation.
- The Partner will get hands-on training and obtain deep knowledge about functions and functionality including installation, setup and configuration of the Operator MES system.
- Making the partner able to install. Setup and configure Operator MES a at customer site.
- Further the goal of the training is that the Partner is becoming capable of, based of the knowledge obtained, carrying out a Pre-Study and writing a PID for an Operator MES project including getting familiar with Operator installation procedures and processes.
On the job training
- On the first 2-3 cases, in a defined and agreed work split, the Partner will follow a consultant from Operator in installing, setting up and configuring Operator MES at customers
- To make the Partner able to handle Operator MES projects individually by having the Partner working close with a Operator Systems Consultant on 3 customer projects.
- For Operator Systems a second goal is to be 100% confident that the Partner is capable of handling implementations of Operator MES individually and the customer is serves as if he was served by Operator Systems.